Policies at SANE
At SANE we wish to provide a safe learning environment where all members can benefit from the experience. To achieve this, all of SANE’s members should be well acquainted with our policies. Please let us know if you have any comments or questions.
Policies for Instructors
1. All instructors should check with the receptionist for any announcements prior to class beginning.
2. All instructors should ask their students at the beginning of class if they have registered and paid.
3. All instructors must respect the time agreed upon in the schedule. All instructors are responsible for a qualified substitute in case an emergency happens.
4. If for any reason you cannot make it you must let SANE know 48 hours in advance with the name of your substitute.
5. Please leave ample time at the end of your session for students to clean up and tidy for the following class session at SANE.
6. Please arrive at least fifteen minutes before your session begins.
7. Please take attendance in all your classes.
8. If any dispute\problem ensues in any session at SANE, a representative must be informed.
Policies for Students
1. Please be on time for all classes.
2. Please let SANE know beforehand if you plan to miss a class session.
3. Refunds for entire sessions are only available before the first class session begins.
4. No student is allowed into a SANE class without appropriate payment.
5. You are responsible for your own clean up.
6. SANE is a positive environment, we do not tolerate violence and issue penalties.
Policies for Kids
1. Be kind and respectful to others.
2. We share everything here at SANE.
3. Keep hands and feet to yourselves.
4. Return everything the way you found it.
5. Always ask before you can leave the premises.
Policies For Parents\Guardians
1. Your children are here to learn and have fun! We ask of you to leave them in their class sessions to enjoy and engage freely with the instructor and other classmates.
2. An appropriate guardian mus drop off and pick up children on time.
3. Let us know if you have any concerns\suggestions or comments.